Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lovely Little Garden Book

In the mail today I received a delightful little gardener's idea book compliments of Proven Winners, the plant company that supplies Home Depot and other such stores. While I try to buy the majority of my plants from the friendly local nursery, occasionally I do buy some at Home Depot if they have something not available over at old Gene's place. In the past I've had good luck with Proven Winners, and the fact that they are backed by P. Allen Smith, gardener extroidonaire, makes them trustworthy in my book. Back to the point of my little booklet, which I'm really enjoying because it has many very easy ideas for containers that I'd like to try to reproduce. I like their idea of using just one type of plant in a container to create greater impact instead of always a variety. If you'd like, you can order your own free copy at www.provenwinners.com.

No comments: