Sunday, June 1, 2008

What I'm reading, watching, & listening to

I have a friend who lives in Door County (what a DREAM!) and we speak every couple months or so. I always get a kick out of her because every conversation she asks "Whatcha reading, watching, listening to lately?" just like that, all in one sentence. This is one of those questions that's especially fun to answer! I thought I'd answer it here occasionally on the blog.

Reading: Green Mountain Farm by Elliott Merrick (just about to start), June's issue of This Old House Magazine, and Susan Branch's Summer Book (which I re-read and treasure every Spring)
Watching: Just got 3:10 to Yuma on Netflix (husband's choice), recently watched the story of Jesse James with Brad Pitt and didn't care for it
Listening: Chris Isaak's Baja Sessions - one of my absolute favorite warm weather cds

3 comments:

Nan said...

I love this! May I use it sometimes on my blog, and credit you, of course?! (and what makes Door County a dream??)

Susan Moorhead said...

Hi Alison, loved your pinwheel comment on my blog - which weirdly will not let me respond to it...so,thought I'd come 'round to say hey.

alison said...

Hi Nan,
I'm so glad you liked it - please feel free to use it on your blog!
And I could go on & on about Door County being a dream - you've just given me an idea for my next post!

Hi Susan,
I actually had a little trouble leaving my initial comment as well - it took a couple tries - I hope I didn't goof anything up! :)