Saturday, October 11, 2008

Testing! Testing!
















Testing, Testing! My first blog photo!
I've been putting it off & off, but today I sat down in front of the computer and told my hiney it wasn't moving until I got a photo on. It ended up to be quite easy, but I can tell that the hard part is going to be getting my hands on our camera (it's usually riding around in my husband's car).
This is a photo of an abandoned house on a property down our road. The kid's think it's haunted, of course. I think it's beautiful!

4 comments:

nan said...

Wonderful photo! Doesn't Blogger make it easy? Photos and images can add a lot to a post. Congratulations on a great first photo post.

Susan Moorhead said...

Spoooooooooooooky and yet appealing, your photograph is great!

alison said...

Thank you Nan & Susan! It turned out pretty well, considering one of my feet was in a hole And, luckily, the hole was empty!

Marcie said...

Wow, Great photo (I'm a few days behind.) I love that house! It just stirs the imagination.