Monday, March 29, 2010

Boat on the sea, bird in my tree

I heard this Mason Jennings song yesterday, and it helped along my springish mood (although it mentions summer). If I knew how to put a youtube clip of him singing here I would - learning how is on my agenda for spring break!

Lemon Grove Avenue

If I have my way
I'm never gonna leave lemon grove avenue
Where the summer breeze
Blows through the windows in the afternoon
And all the stars come out at night
And there's a boat out on the sea
And there's a bird up in my tree
And there's a feeling in my heart I can't explain,
I'm coming home, I'm coming home, yeah
Yeah, I'm on my way, I'm on my way

2 comments:

Susan Moorhead said...

Nan showed me how to do it - it is easy once you know how. When you go to post - there is an icon three images in on top that looks like a sheep wearing sunglasses to me...it's yellowish. So if you are on, say, youtube, and you want to post a link, you right click on the url with your mouse to highlight and then left click on the highlighted url - a menu will come up - you want to click on copy. Then lower the image if you want (the minus sign on the upper right of your link). Then when you are on your page and you say THIS song rocks... just highlight what you want the link to be on (like the word THIS), click on the little yellow sheep with shades icon, and then paste your image in there...they already supply an http which messed me up initially as I learned to erase their partial address and then put in my highlighted URL...anyway, it will link it..you will become a linking fool, so much fun. And it might take a few attempts but you really can't hurt anything if you mess it up and you can always delete your errors. Have fun!

alison said...

Thanks so much, Susan! Can't wait to try it!